- Scientific rigor. Science-based solutions in both our Behavior and Skill solution suites.
- Experience. Founded in 1955, PI Worldwide was an early entrant in the workforce analytics field. Since then, we’ve grown to 8,000 clients served by 45 Member Firms around the world, and we securely administer and analyze more than 2 million assessments every year.
- Methodology. A proven approach that integrates data, knowledge, expertise, and technology, creating subject matter experts within your organization, delivering insights and tools that you can actually use to make a difference.
- Applicability. All our solutions add value regardless of industry or company size, and our behavior solution can be used in both selection and development.
- Practicality. All assessments are easy to complete and take approximately 10 minutes. Results are presented in a visual format (though written reports are available, as well), enabling you to interpret results immediately.
- Simplicity. In our Behavior Suite, pricing is based on a simple annual subscription, making it extremely flexible and highly cost-effective. You enjoy unlimited use of the assessment, regardless of the number of candidates or employees, without the complexity of cost-per-click models.
- Expertise. To ensure the highest levels of success, you are assigned one or more dedicated consultants from among our PI Worldwide Member Firms. These business professionals continually guide you as they develop into full subject matter experts. Consultants help advance your company’s analytical capabilities, and are available to apply your behavior and skill data sets to actionable insights to help you make better decisions faster.
To learn more about how PI Worldwide has helped companies around the globe, read our client testimonials, case studies, and newsletters.