The Value of Workforce Analytics
According to a recent Aberdeen Group study, 94% of best-in-class organizations leverage behavior assessments, compared to just 65% of all others. If you’re a business owner or executive, HR or hiring manager, project manager or team leader, I/O psychologist, or employee, behavioral data and workforce analytics are critical to finding, placing, and developing your people in roles for which they are most naturally suited to succeed.
How We Differ
Our scientific rigor, four-part methodology, and universal applicability are part of what makes us excel at workforce analytics. We help performance-driven companies become more data driven and change the way they leverage individuals and teams. You benefit from global best practices, 50+ years of expertise and a unique methodology that creates measurable results through custom analytics.
The Predictive Index® system, the Selling Skills system, and the Influencing Skills system leverage our core methodology, which includes:
- Data: science-based assessments that accurately measure workplace behaviors and skills.
- Technology: online solutions that allow you to administer, view, compare, and organize assessments and assessment data whenever and wherever you want.
- Knowledge: integrated instruction that teaches you how to interpret and turn assessment data and insights into workplace strategies.
- Expertise: ongoing client service, delivered through our global organization of 45 member firms representing 400 management and leadership consultants.
Our Focus Areas
Our solutions target four focus areas of business need:
- Talent Acquisition: Find and hire the right people
- Talent Development: Build teams and develop leaders
- Change Management: Build trust and manage transitions
- Growth Strategy: Improve productivity and drive revenue