Learn how sales managers can retain key personnel
as the gradually improving economy creates greater job mobility.
"Driving sales training with assessment tools improves individual performance, increases sales team productivity, and creates predictable, sustainable sales results."
- The Clark-Mortenson Agency
Economic changes, both difficult and improving, have created challenges for sales managers. In a world where fast-moving markets and heightened sales competition have changed the expectations for sales representatives, retaining high performing sales talent is as tough as ever. The resulting high turnover rates are believed by experts to cost nearly 150% of that employee's annual compensation - a figure further emphasized for sales professionals due to potential loss of key customers. Click here to read How to Reduce Sales Personnel Turnover and explore how sales managers can use behavioral assessment tools to:
- Place individuals in the right sales jobs, thereby ensuring increased employee success.
- Create a satisfying career path for individuals within the firm, thereby reducing incentive to leave.
- Customize sales training to match the innate behaviors of the individual, thereby increasing employee engagement and loyalty.
- Improve the relationship between the manager and the sales professional through more effective coaching.